Press & Bloggers
Press passes provide access to Summit keynotes, sessions, and exclusive press activities during the main conference days (March 21–23). Note that press passes do not provide access to the Adobe Digital Learning Services courses (March 19–20) or Partner Day (March 21).
In order for us to review your press pass request, please send the appropriate documentation or credentials as outlined below to email@example.com. We’ll respond to your inquiry within five business days. Thank you and we hope to see you at Summit 2017.
Print and newswire reporters
- Provide a copy of your publication’s masthead from the most current issue or a link to your publication’s website with your name displayed as part of the editorial team.
- Note that publishers and copy editors do not qualify for a press pass.
Online publications and blogs
- Provide a link to a current page of your publication or blog’s website with your name and title shown as part of the editorial team.
- Send a bylined article or blog post about the digital marketing/advertising industry that has posted in the last six months.
- Online media/bloggers should also meet the following criteria:
- The website/blogger must be categorized as third-party (i.e., media) and unaffiliated with a vendor, partner or an entity with a vested business interest in Adobe.
- The website should post original, dated, technology industry-related news on a regular basis.
- Content should extend beyond forums, links, opinions, or personal analysis.
Please note: Site developers, corporate/third-party bloggers representing a company, as well as those who maintain only personal websites or fan sites, do not qualify for a press pass.
- Provide a letter or official email from a publisher or editor from a known news organization that states you are covering Summit 2017 on assignment.
- Any email sent on your behalf should come from a domain related to the media outlet (not Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), and the media outlet should meet the criteria stated above.
- Send a bylined article or blog post on the digital marketing/advertising industry that has posted in the last six months.
Broadcast journalists and photographers
- Provide a copy of your business card with name, editorial title, and media outlet logo.
- Send a letter or official email from a publisher or editor from a known news organization that states you are covering Summit 2017 on assignment.
- Each member of a broadcast crew needs to be registered individually and provide the above material.
Additional documentation may be requested before press passes are issued. Any media/bloggers registering for a press pass on-site at Summit 2017 will need to provide the same documentation listed above. If you do not meet the above criteria, you will likely need to register as a conference attendee. For information on general registration, including pricing and special discounts, read the FAQs.
If you are an industry analyst requesting a pass to Summit, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a financial analyst requesting a pass to Summit, please e-mail email@example.com.