Adobe Digital Marketing Summit Press & Industry Blogger Registration Criteria
Thanks for your interest in a press pass for the Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2013 at the Salt Palace Convention Center, March 4-8. Press passes provide access to Summit keynotes, sessions, events and press activities at the event during the Welcome Reception (March 5), main conference days (March 6-7), in addition to Ski Day on Friday, March 8. Please note that press passes do not provide access to the Adobe Training Services courses (March 4-5) or Partner Briefing (March 5).
In order for us to review your press pass request, please send the appropriate documentation or credentials as outlined below to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your inquiry within five business days. Thank you and we hope to see you at Summit 2013!
Print & Newswire Reporters
- Provide a copy of your publication’s masthead from the most current issue or a link to your publication’s website with your name displayed as part of the editorial team
- Note that publishers and copy editors do not qualify for a press pass
Online Publications & Blogs
- Provide a link to a current page of your publication or blog’s website with your name and title shown as part of the editorial team
- Send a bylined article or blog post about the technology industry (relevant to Adobe’s business) that has posted since Jan. 2012
- Online media/bloggers should also meet the following criteria:
- The website should post original, dated, technology industry-related news on a regular basis
- Content should extend beyond forums, links, opinions or personal analysis
- Please note that personal websites, fan sites, site designers and developers do not qualify for a press pass
- Provide a letter or official e-mail from a publisher or editor from a known news organization that states you are covering Summit 2013 on assignment
- Any e-mail sent on your behalf should come from a domain related to the media outlet (not Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) and the media outlet should meet the criteria stated above
- Send a bylined article or blog post on the technology industry (relevant to Adobe’s business) that has posted since Jan. 2012
Broadcast Journalists & Photographers
- Provide a copy of your business card with name, editorial title and media outlet logo
- Send a letter or official e-mail from a publisher or editor from a known news organization that states you are covering Summit 2013 on assignment.
- Each member of a broadcast crew needs to register individually and provide the above material
Additional documentation may be requested before press passes are issued. Any media/bloggers registering for a press pass on-site at Summit 2013 will need to provide the same documentation listed above.
If you do not meet the above criteria, you will likely need to register as a conference attendee. For information on general registration, including pricing and special discounts, please visit FAQs.